Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall From Grace By @RMGSCEO

Fall from Grace

When your emotions being on top of the ladder

The suspense of it all gets flatter

The excitement leaves and despair stays

Gloomy nights turn into rainy days

Gasoline becomes ignited and a fire is a blaze

In my mind reminiscing of have the great time

I had when i was glad

Now i just sit in the hot corner mad

Because there is no one to go to wen I’m sad

i pick up my ice cream sit next to my TV and just get fat

Pain lies on my face under this hat

Of facial expression

Is what i feel depression

Or is it my empty heart feeling an emotional recession

Did i grow grumpy and old?

Or did the world make me this cold

Did society get what it wants?

As i watch these fakes flaunt

How much can they take?

How much anger can they create?

How many days emotionless can i make

To add form my fall from grace

 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment