Friday, February 15, 2013

Wish. #LLvFL The Hangover


I wish you would laugh again
I wish you didn't hide behind a wall or a face smile
I wish what you felt would be let out
I wish your bottle wasnt always filling up but never pours out
I wish I could stop the tears
I wish I could stop the fear inside
I wish you would believe I changed
I wish we could be together
I wish I could depend on giving all of me to you or safe keeping
I wish I never messed things up with you
I wish I could kiss you one more time
I wish I never put you down for the things you've experienced.
I wish I could have all of you, not just a piece
I wish I coulda made things better for us
I wish I was the one that could make you into the happiest woman ever.
I wish I never walked around like I was so perfect
I wish I could relate instead of berate
I wish I coulda been that shoulder instead of that person on your back
I wish I coulda helped us get brought up instead of bringing us down
I wish we wouldn't keep blaming ourselves
I wish we could Try again.
I wish you could be happy, even if it isn't because of me.
I wish all of the answers get shed to light soon
I wish that I didn't have to keep wishing.
But I can't
But I won't
I just want a wish to come true...with you

Another poem to the compilation...dedicated to my valentine. When things were rough

No comments:

Post a Comment