Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dream Gurl By @Mr_LightSkinn


My dream gurl I don’t know you are or where you are but I know wat you are your my beautiful queen in slim tight jeans with ya co co brown skin and nice full brown soft lips and those gorgeous brown eyes long hair and pretty smile. My dream girl wherever u are I kno your searching for me like I’m searching for you taking it one day at a time smile by cries wonder where I am as I lay here I’m wondering the same are u the girl I’m dating now or were u a queen I left in my past who knows where u are my dream girl. All I kno is some where your out there perfecting your self for me my dream girl with the sweetest funniest personality my dream girl motivated and driven my dream gurl loving and caring oh how I can’t wait for you to reveal your self my dream girl I’m here with open arms waiting for ya love oh my dream girl exposé ya self to my eyes so we can live this fantasy life dream girl when I close my eyes I can feel ya body next to mine my dream girl when u close ya eyes I hope u can feel mine . My dream girl where ever u are be safe stay smart and b patient waiting for me kuz someday we will meet and live life happily ever after my dream girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment