Friday, February 15, 2013

BREAL By @Mr_Lightskinn


I say b real because most are fake spending hours days weeks trynna b perfect in someone elses eyes I say b real being real allows u to b perfect in the eyes of those who love u.

B real y b fake y spend hours on hours fighting for love when u have to b somebody else y change who u were molded into by life to please someone else itsjust not real.

BReal being real comes with alot of haters but when u real ya real friends make the haters a mear image of nothing. In my eyes being fake comes with lies drama and stress y go through all that when u can BREAL and b happy less stressed and smile at ya haters knowing they the reason they hate u is because ur the real u so once again I say I pray I scream out Loud THAT YOU B REAL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment