Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What You Need By @MrVeasy

Something about when me and you meet at the eye .. The connection make sparks begin to fly .. But like fly its annoying because I can't catch you because you have already been caught So there not even a fight that needs to be fought , you have man but damn I know what you need, great sex but your man doesn't leave you pleased , where he lacks is where I can succeed, with these strokes I can strengthen your foundation,I want you to look into my eyes so you can see the concentration, my words feel so real you so wet I see you're ready for penetration, I lick on your neck just to cause more stimulation, you wanna stop because you know its a bad situation, but you are wondering they say curiosity killed the cat well I'm bout kill that pussy, I'm going to make sure you reach the top, licking on your inner thigh till you scream stop, I tell you to shut up cuz I know what you need, so you let me proceed , before I enter your body taste you one last time because I'm gonna put in work so be prepared to cum multiple times , so at the beginning I'm put my paddle in your water slow and steady with every stroke move my paddle in and out your water like a rower , with every row I sense your body reaching that plateau, I see you beginning to shake from head to toe,

No comments:

Post a Comment