Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Body Language


Consider this my obsession. Maybe an addiction. I am addicted to making you addicted to the diction I lay upon the writing pad the society calls your body. My tongue is ready to write this biography on you and unlike ink I will never dry up. It's like you prepare to become a form of a masterpiece. Coming out the shower. Fresh. Clean. Applying lotion to every inch of your smooth skin. Right in front of me so I can scope every part of your body. Mentally preparing for anything I might do to you. For you've set the trap, yet I am the hunter and you're my prey. Talk about role reversal. As soon as I see an open space, I apply my 1st words onto your body. The areas that make you weak. That gives you a sensation. You gotta enjoy my work as much as I do. Maybe more. Reapply more words onto parts that got less attention before or not the right attention the 1st time. Brings out a new feeling. A yearning for more. By now I penetrated ya mind with my dialect. Erected by my etiquette because my mouth applies this story onto you so delicately & properly. That's how you like it cuz I want you to remember this clearly. Your insides urge to know this type of story and I got a pen in my pants and it doesn't make any mistakes. No need to erase a thing. So it's time to let you know how this feels. I've written a bio on your body and it looks like you want my thank you's n dedications inside of you. I'll be glad to. Body Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment