Friday, February 15, 2013

Dear Future Love. #LLvFL = The Hangover

Dear Future Love,

As I write this my words are heavy on the hand but heavy on my heart. Hope you realize who you are. Or at least know the potential you have to what you could be. A queen. Leader of success. The Yin to my Yang. The 1st lady to my president and even so may you be able to lead a nation at the same time. The more we conquer the better we live together as a unit. May you know that I'll look away from your flaws as your perfections shine too bright. May I help erase your insecurities and you look in the mirror and see the true beauty you have. The dream girl whether I'm in slumber or just waking up. May I not remind you of your past as we look upon the present and future. For I too am not perfect. Coulda experienced something real with others but it was cut short by one's faults and refusal to see each other's views. Rather too tied down in my own seeking loop holes to live single minded in a relationship status. Thinking just because I dont act like those who are considered "aint shit", means I can walk around like a saint and my actions are harmless. Lets begin a new book; erasing our past novels and experience new things together. Let our passion become an addiction. Let the sex be craved for and the anticipation resemble a blockbuster film or Saturday morning cartoons. Let us embrace every moment and savor every feeling and flavor. Have that type of alarm clock love that might even wake the neighbors. Can we have hope for something long lasting and work through issues immediately instead of dismissing them for a new day. I'd rather lose to you in an argument than lose you to an argument. May all our wrong choices lead to us meeting cuz we could be right together. Everyone says we deserve better but no one steps up to be "better". For all we know, we already know eachother. Probably seen the potential or was curious but never went through with it. When we do, let it be our greatest triumph, not our deepest regret. We aren't perfect people but we could be perfect for eachother. I dedicate this to the possibility. Dedicate this to an illustration of something beautiful. Something like...a future love.

Signed.
Daniel Linton Maldanado André

Dedicated to my Valentine, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment