Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sext Message On Shuffle

Excuse me for the spontaneous words I'm about to display
But this LIQUID COURAGE has inspired me this DRUNK TEXTING mood I'm in
Rather me drown in this bottle, I'd rather DROWN IN IT!
It meaning those juicy set of lower lips that always scream "KISS ME!"
Swim in your body as we lay on the sand. A real round of SEX ON THE BEACH
Or if you smoke we could combine the karma-sutra & astrology. 
Just hop into my SPACESHIP COUPE and we'll reach the utmost orbital pleasure
Treat your body like its JUST ANOTHER LOVE SONG
Playing your body like an instrument and we have a sex set to perform
This all day long feeling I get from you is ONE IN A MILLION.
All I need is just one night or UNTIL THE END OF TIME
I only have ONE LIFE to do all the freaky things I wanna do to you
We have forever to go round for round and search for RECOVERY to rest up for more
I've gotten in too deep in my thoughts and I'd like to act up them.
I can get to your house pretty quick treating going nascar on the highway
0-60 towards your love. Got me going 101 on the 101. 
Now dont become a HEARTBREAKER and decline my message
Instead of a heartbreak, how bout I make your legs shake...shit I'm surprised I can see straight
Apologies for talking so crazy. Is it a YES NO OR MAYBE?

No comments:

Post a Comment