Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Step Ya Cookies Up: Upgrading & Downgrading

Okay. So I asked about downgrading for a reason. You see all my life, I've been considered an upgrade for basically all of my physical n even vocal -ships in my life (-ships as in talkship, fuckship, relationship). But for a guy that can get em, I SURE AS HELL can't keep em lol. It's funny cuz its true. I mean for one who is a gentleman and basically will try his hardest to treat a lady like a queen, they stay wanna dethrone me. And soon enough...THEY GET WITH THE JESTURE?!? I mean COME ON!! I've seen chicks dat downgraded in ways that I just stopped laughin at these jokes. One went to an abusive relationship wit a grungy african. One drifted off wit a dude dat plays her IN & OUT. The list goes ON & ON & ON...and I'm like...DAMN...no homo...Can the dude at least look better than me??? YOU GO FROM ME 2 DAT?? But then I thought about it. Maybe they weren't lookin at all of that...for the moment anyway. I noticed that every girl looked for someone that had the quality I was missing or lacking. One dude was BITCH MADE...but at least he had his own crib. Another dude didn't graduate highschool, but he got money to support him & her. One has no job, no car, and no life...but at least he got ALL the time in the world to hear her problems. So I know imma gentleman, non-smoker & alcoholic and all dat good stuff. But I have a slight anger problem and somewhat emotional, and I do too much...as in activities, parties and other stuff. I realized girls tried to "upgrade" from that, yet still "downgrade" where the public feels like it counts...But then again u happy for that ONE REASON, the rest of the time you miserable...It's a crazy world out there. I'm not perfect at all. But DAMN I'm tired of seeing these jokes winning over me. So what does this teach me? Or at least the one that's reading this?Step your game up. We're not going to satisfy everyone, but if you don't wanna lose YOUR upgrade, I advise yo ass 2 do a lil soul searching and editing to your lifestyle. Cuz I SWEAR if a chick go from a me 2 a Bruh Man from The 4Th Flo ONE MORE TIME!! Imma go off lol. Respect My Vision Understand My Grind. Heart On My Sleeve =X

No comments:

Post a Comment