Wednesday, January 6, 2010

7 Days Of Sexual Temptation - By Bree James

Day 1: THE HUG
You come home n read da note i lef on da table
It reads: u'll get a surprise wen i get home 2 nite
I come home while u watchin da game
Stroke ya head forward, riddin ya wave
I straddle you and embrace ya stockiness w/ a hug...
U start to caress me, I say w8 bae
2mar its more 2 come....

Day 2: THE KISS

Walkin in da house, u notice note #2
Reading it carefully, u realize another surprise is comin 2 u
Door opens, its me
Ya dark brown eyes sudently turn a shade of hazel
U rush to me,
Unbutton my shirt determined to reach my nipples...
ohhhhhh!!!
I stop u...eyes on ya lips...
licked dem good...finished wit a kiss...u rip off my shirt
I say "no bae, u cant get none..
2mar its more to come..."

Day 3: THE MEAL

Stressful day at work..u walk in tight
The aroma from da food slows u down.
B4 u enter kitchen, u run into note #3
It reads: Theres no pain I cant heal, so relax baby n njoy ya meal
I come out da shower, towel falls!
U stare at my perfection as water drips from my milky skin
U attempt to get up. I back up
U say "dnt do this to me baby"
I say "I dont want to but pls babe sit n eat
Pls just eat it til ur full n done
2mar its way more to come..."

Day 4: MONEY 2 BLOW

Its Saturday, tym 2 wild out
Pocket full of dead ass presidents..2 much to count
Limo smooved pulled up to our door
U hop in, I hand u da duffle bag...da $ is urs
Hit da city n all da malls up
I hold ya bags watch u while u pop tags..
Back to the limo, u start to undress me wit ya eyes
I cut ya journey short by sayin,
"Dont evn think bout it bra..Jus w8 til 2mar its more to come"

Day 5: FINGER LICKIN GOOD

Once you come out da shower theres note #4 on da mirror
Instructions say to put da bib on n meet me in da bedroom
5 trays circle da bedsheet
Strawberries, grapes, mangos,
watermelon, n pineapples acompany ur arrival
chocolate in one bowl n whipped cream in the other...
Im Feedin u reall good
I dipped da strawberries in chocolate n sucked whipped
Cream from all over...but not there cuz i knew u cudnt bare
Sexual tention got u goin crazy...U ready to get dwn n dirty
In 24 hours we will continue the fun
2mar its still more to come!

Day 6: THE HANDS

U come in from work, the door slammed
Bubble from ya bath popped
I greet u wit a kiss, take ya bag
Unbutton ya shirt n led u to the bathroom
I take the rest of ur clothes off. U glide dwn in the bath
I wash ya body, gotta get ya back!
Dry u off..take u in da room. Lay u down, ya massage is w8n
Warm oil drips dwn ya back..rollin my hands over
Every inch of ya body..arms, chest, back, shoulders, n "it"
Ya eyes closed givin me da satisfaction that my "job" is gettin done
I wanna go further n massage "it" wit my inner muscles
but 2mar its still more to come

Day 7: THE NASTY

I tie ya hands to the bed and instruct u to njoy this
Red Light Special
I drop my black silk robe ya eyes grow big n so does "it"
Caressin my body wit my soft hands grabbin on my breast..
I turn round so u can glance at my barbie booty
Unbutton my bra n expose my bunnies
I come dwn to ya level n rub dem on ya chest
kiss my way dwn town...motionin up n dwn all around
Tongue rollin as "it" gets shinnier shinnier..
I stand so u can bite my lace thong off
I straddle da horse...he neighs..!
Giddyin up causes an eruption from ya body..
U beg to pls untie u...u surender
Next u wanna play a letter game by makin our bodies into
A lower case h!
All kinds of groans n moans fill da room..

Sweet rough hot sex dances in the air
Lights out cant w8 til 2mar
To start my 7 days of Sexual Tempation again!
ohhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment