Friday, November 13, 2009

Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare? By: Chelsea Cox

Baby...Can we take our time and make sure we don't do anything we will "Regret"? Everything in me says "We Should Be", but let's just take it "Nice and Slow". But before we leave, these are my "Confessions":

Since day one I been thinking about you. How we met at the club, your smile, your style, your swag, and how I tried to bag. I was "So Anxious" to "Make Love in this Club" because when we "Slow Danced" you had me "Mesmerized". I felt ya "Pony" ride up on me, and that's when I made you my "Weekend Lover".

We made it to ya crib, barely past the door, when you kissed all on me "Like You'll Never See Me Again". Those were the "Signs of Love Making", as we realized "We Should Be"..."Naked". Everything seemed to be moving too fast, so I told you I just couldn't afford it. You caressed my body as you whispered in my ear "Have a Baby by Me" baby...you'll be a millionaire.

We took it to your kitchen as you placed me on the counter, you couldn't help but to say, baby I just gotta get this "Outta My System". Kissin and caressin' me as I get even "Wetter", you take me to the bedroom for some "Bedroom Boom". You're "Always Strapped", so I was willing to let you be my "Supplier", as well as my "Panty Droppa", so we could have "No Clothes On". I said: baby, why you always "Startin' Somethin", and you laughed and smiled with a reply...you already know what I "Make Em Say".

As you soar "Up and Down", with the "Lights Down Low", I try to tie my hair up, but you say...give it up and just "Sweat it Out". It feels "So Good"! You the "Best I Ever Had". As I scream and shout you say: baby quiet down, I bet the "Neighbors Know My Name". I closed my eyes and felt the pleasure of that "Sweet Dream", as you asked if you're my "Number One". All I could do was "Say Yes", because I like the way you do that "Right Thurr".

We take a break for round 2, to put on our "Love Songs". I wanted to "Ride for You" but you said: You're "So Beautiful", let me "Take it From Here" and "Take You Down". Sorry for the scratches on your back, I just couldn't help it. You say: it's cool baby "That's What it's Made For". You're my "Diamond Girl", and I'm ready to go "Under". But before I continue...will you be my "Wifey"? For a second I caught "Amnesia", but it was just for a "Moment in Time".

"Before I Let You Go", I wanna let you know that your love is a "One in A Million", and it makes me want show that I can be "More Than a Woman". There's "No Better Love" and now "I'm Sprung"..so I have no choice but to "Say Yes". So "Freak Me Baby" till I get "Weak" or until I feel "Lost Without You". "Hypothetically" I'd indulge in the moment, and add you to my list as "Nothin But a Number", but those days are over because all I want is "You"!

Too many "Love Roller Coasters" that I've been through, to be with you. He told me we could "Work it Out"....but it's "Gettin' Late" so "Can I Take You Home"? I asked: What do you want outta this? He said: I just wanna be "Successful". Then I asked: "Was it Worth It"?

He woke up from this "Beautiful Nightmare" and realized the woman layin next to him had "Money to Blow". OH SHYT! DDDAAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMM....
he's in love with a "Stripper".

2 comments: