Thursday, November 12, 2009

Say Whats Real: This Is Now

I think It's time for me to put it out on the line. Say what's been goin on with me for a while. Why all of these notes that people have looked at and had people looking deep into themselves and wondering is this about them and all this stuff like that. All these poems about love and heartbreak for the past 10-11 months of my life. I've been afraid to open up because I had the thought that the next one would just drop me like it was nothing. So I went on. Talked 2 all types of girls. Most wanted my heart, but I had the obligation to Say What's Real and that was I don't want a relationship. Then September 1st, this girl named Chelsea signed up for my "Cuddy Buddy" application. First thought: She cute as hell lol. Do phone convos about real stuff, she intellectual as hell. Actually chill with her, she cool as hell lol. She can thug out with the homeys. She likes to have fun. Her smile makes me smile for some reason. All of the sudden, I'm stuck. I haven't felt this way in such a long time.Sex with her hasn't even crossed my mind. and I'm like...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! You supposed to be doin the whole Mr. Bitches persona DAN. What happened to I Don't Get Bagged or Cuffed DAN? You really going to drop it all jus for this ONE GIRL?!?! And everyday I think about it. I talk about her like she already bagged me. I'm awaiting the next time I see her. And some of my boys are looking at me like: u went soft on us. U can have em all!!! But u choosing one. But SHES NOT BASIC TO ME. She has so much going on for her and I respect that. She keeps it so real on EVERYTHING with me and I adore that. We look at things in the same level and that's when my GFE/GCE heads are like: Dan, WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG TO BAG THIS GIRL?!? I can't even give them an honest full answer other than I'm waiting for when it's the right time. She is no where close to other girls I've been in contact with. I don't care what other people might think or whatever, but I'm going to cuff this girl. She's going to be happy and know for a FACT that there is no one else in this world she gotta worry bout takin her place. I still can't believe I'm pushing everything down for the world to see but right now I can careless. She got me deep in her quicksand and I'm pretty much stuck. But I'd rather just stay here lol. All I wanna know is if she feel the same way about me...cuz this is pretty much me on a silver platter. Respect My Vision. Understand My Grind

No comments:

Post a Comment