Friday, November 13, 2009

A little of this...A little of that: EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. By: Chelsea Cox

It's about that time when people need to face the facts of reality, instead of waiting around for what they WANT to happen. As everyone has heard time and time again, everything happens for a reason. Some people stay, and some people go. You can start out being the wealthiest person, but because of one irresponsible mistake, you end up poor...and now you're being looked at. I'm so used to being the one to let my feelings and emotions get to me. My friends were always my backbone, and I felt as though I wouldn't know what to do without them. Yes...I love my friends to death, but I'll never know if they'll stay or when they'll go. Now that I'm looking at life from a different point of view, I'm realizing many things. My life isn't as bad as it seems. There's plenty of people going through things that's life threatening, while we sit out here upset over something we can't have, or over a guy or girl that we want OH SO BAD. But there are people who can't enjoy their lives the way the want because they're dying from a disease, and there's people who can't have that baby boy or baby girl because of internal complications. But of course we never sit back and take the time to realize that. I love being the "go to" person when my friends or family is down because it shows that I'm apparently stronger than I thought I was. Although I'm only 19, I've been through ALOT! I still have my secrets, but I've learned from EVERYTHING I've been through. LITERALLY. I do want to say that I still sit back and complain, and get moody over useless things...but nobody is perfect. After talking with a friend about a situation with a GUY, I took time to myself to think about what I'd do in her position.It's plain and simple...if a guy SAYS he likes you, that's all you have to go off of. But if he PORTRAYS it...you know it's real. Complications are GOING TO COME!! It's part of life. A MAJOR PART OF LIFE. But if you're feeling him back, then do what your heart says...not what your mind thinks! Because feelings overcome your thoughts, while your thoughts could also overcome your feelings. If he's telling you he's all about you and he wants things to work out with you, but at the same time he's giving attention to someone else, don't second guess it...LEAVE! If you think he changed up on you, maybe in reality he didn't. He's just fallin back a little bit because he's scared to catch the same feelings for you, that he has in the past for someone that broke his heart. You can't change someone, you can only make helpful suggestions. All I'm sayin' is that if he asks me to marry him..best believe a ring betta follow up cuz it won't be official till it's there. Dig me?!?!Thankfully I'm in a time in my life where I forced myself to "take a break" to find myself..before trying to find a guy to play that part as well. There's no possible way a relationship will succeed if you don't know who you are, let alone exactly what you want. Just think...if you never date an a-hole, whore, d-head, or bytch...how would you know that you've actually found the right one for you? You have to go through the war, then heal your wounds. Things don't JUST HAPPEN. I get tired of hearing that. Because once again, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. I didn't go out looking for love...love CAME to ME! And I love and appreciate every minute and every moment of it. I told another friend that good girls also end last (not just men)...so to take her time, because at the finish line the perfect guy will have showed his patience for you (through the rain, cold, storms and all..also known as thick and thin) as you've taken your time to finally reach him. There's someone out there for everyone, all it take is a little bit of this...and a little bit of that because:EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

No comments:

Post a Comment