Monday, July 20, 2009

Writer's Block: Boredom Session Vol 2

Well, I came on the PC to jot a lazy 16
So grab ya chips n dip n jus look at ya screen
Im a Soarin Eagle but I aint A Cherokee
My is not on lockdown, it stay runnin off free

Shorty walkin by, tell her freeze like a deputy
U got somethin planted in ya jeans that I gotta c
Feelin on ya booty n u like don't stop
I need backup, lemme get a 2nd cop

Trust me people, this is harder than it looks
Heres a lesson on success class, jot this in ya books
Pass all ya classes b4 lookin at asses
Work hard For The Money, Then Fuck Like a bunny

So really tho, put this on ya hitlist
A Dog bring his Pookie by me, he might end up bitchless
But seriously I b on my V Friendly hustle game
Ima Startin Sellin That "DDD", Slingin that CockCaine

LMAO NAH JUST PLAYIN ON THAT LAST ONE..DANNY DA PM IS THE NEW NAME LOL..STILL MATRIXXCITY, MR. V FRIENDLY GFE/GCE/ADD...WIT DAT BBH/POPPERS INC AFFILIATON ALL DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment