Monday, July 6, 2009

Bullet for 2 By Young $tatu$ (GFE)

Never hurt that which I seek to protect...a promise made put of love and trust...so I can find some since of comfort with pistol aimed at my chest...u hesitate, but never remove ur finger from the trigger...I watch the tears stream down face as you faced with a difficult decision...me or you...I smile and you pull the trigger...searing hot pain raced through my body only to be replaced with a sudden coolness...my pistol...why...I forgot I had it...i had never intended to use it anyway...u glance in horror at ur actions but its ok because I understand...not hurting you...means letting you hurt me...this pain is mine...and I could never inflict it on you...after all I did promise to protect you didn't I...

No comments:

Post a Comment