Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Benificial


You were jus an accident, an unplanned pregancy
I was jus the baby, u wanted to take care of me
Seen as friends wit benifits, I jus wanted 2 hit
I should ID these feelings 2 c if it's legit

I never meant 2 fall for u, I was on my nigga shit
Never 2 b my lover, jus one 2 mess it
U shoulda been like other chicks, jus smash n pass
A lie for almost 2 yrs, never thought it wuld last

A ride or die bitch I had being with you
I was fuckin other bitches, but u never knew
U bailed me outta jail, n we almost had a baby
I got one wit ya friend now, ain't dat shit crazy?

I basically had dis baby mother a grown man
I really did have u in the palm of my hand
But this waste of time you called love is done
Now go head, have ya one
U lookin for a real man, cuz I ain't the one

I appreciate the benifits

No comments:

Post a Comment