Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Somethin Missin (Some Real Gibberish)

I feel like there's somethin missin
Why am I about 2 play an NFL game with no equipment?
In my soul there's somethin missin
Cuz I'm wearin Sundays Best n I'm bout 2 go fishin

I'm no DJ Khaled but I want you to listen
It was Knocked out my mind like I fought Sonny Liston
Can't handle the pain, no chance of grippin
Traded me from Bull 2 Blazer, I must be Pippen

Slippin, Fallin like X throughout 08
Lookin 4 a good meal but there's bones on my plate
Stop pickin at what's left, I got my heart 2 feed
Running on empty, but I'm on high speed

I'm like pause..I kinda want that old thing back
But if I go back 2 bein a husband I'd b out of wack
Who woulda thought we'd end up like that
Our lives used to be on key, now our tone is flat

But I don't know what's lost, I need a flashlight
Somebody get me coffee, it's gunna b a long night
This is how I feel, sit back n eat ya meal
N u will realize what I'm missin us jus somethin real

No comments:

Post a Comment