Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Finale


This is the finale, things are now in place
The fire that we had, dissappeared w/o a trace
But This ain't a sob song cuz 4 once I feel Right
No more stressin bout the loss, no
More pain late at night

On my V friendly shit, I got million others hooked
Others lookin 4 my time, I'm sorry I'm booked
Get em with the small talk get em with the look
Try not to steal hearts tho, I'm not a crook.

N u ain't got no reason to be mad, u gotta man
Quit with ya jealousy, worryin ain't in my plans
U got issues wit my happiness, n I don't know how
U wit dat nigga n I'm wit whoevers here now

I am so healthy now, cured from the love flu
I paused on the thoughts on us havin a Pt 2
Director hit me up like it's a wrap
My love 4 u ain't gone, it's jus takin a nap.

It's crazy that we friends now
Cuz we don't talk as much now
We can blame eachother or we can jus see how
That out paths split away
The new roles we play
You play wifey n Im GFE all day

No comments:

Post a Comment