Monday, September 24, 2012

#TeamDanAndre October

Hey Guys! Its MatrixxCity aka TeamDanAndre Head Honcho. Just telling you guys that October is TEAMDANANDRE OCTOBER. I will be releasing alot of new information regarding my movement and brand, including new pins, new apparel, and more mixes. Thanks for everyone who have supported me this past year plus. Here's the rundown:
- October 1st, I'll be back on Twitter.
- October 2nd, I got my 3rd and POSSIBLY FINAL #DanTaughtEm SexSet Mix entitled "S.B.H. Scratches. Bites. Hickeys" 1 HOUR MIX!!
- October 19th, Debuting new #TeamDanAndre pin designs and apparel.
- October 16th, #DanMakesEmDance NBBA Edition will be released
- October 23rd, Return Of #ADDBlogged Out VLog Video
- October 30th, #DanMakesEmDance = Danny Says will be released
- October 31st, #TeamDanAndre photoshoot will be released

Within October, check out random #TeamDanAndre posts form yours truly as well. I will be doing many collabos and some news regarding my life as well. Definitely follow me on Twitter though @MatrixxCity And Instagram @TeamDanAndre. So until October, I hope you guys are ready (._.)/


No comments:

Post a Comment