Saturday, September 15, 2012

Diced Pineapples (Freestyle)

verse 1:
miss lady can I call you, Ananas comosus
the best tropical fruit, that's good for sweet tooth
you up so high, warm from sunlight
haters gettin' at you, tryin' to be fruit fly
you put green in my eyes with those juicy yellow thighs
I bite a lil bit, then drink the juice from the clit
excuse me for being so...explicit
but the presence of your essence got me healthy, I'll admit
I went from low confidence and many rejections
wanted a game so tight, it'll make chicks have erections
but I was just a stand up guy, deprived, of knowing sweetness like you in my eyes
but now I pick the best of the hive, you give me props
of the style I was raised, I was caught off in a daze
so now we can chop it up, dinner at a pub
no drinks at the club, but our bodies move that way and you say

chorus:
call me crazy, shit at least you call me
feels better when you let it out, don't it girl
knows it's easy to get caught up in the moment
when you say it cause you mad, then you take it all back
then we fuck all night til things get right
then we fuck all night til things get right

verse 2:
your smile belong on a magazine, growth so plantain and you can be my queen but if not
you just rock your spot, I'll sip my drink with the rocks and our warm company will be hot
looks so cold, and as your mind unfolds
the conversation is like vitamin C to get better
though we graduated from a lame endeavor, we still have a chemistry like we friends forever
now I sip better, however that green all around you
but the best part about you is what's inside you
although your time is in chunks
I invite you out for a lil munch
and yet you keep your point of view is nice yet raw
you take me to a place I never been before
so I keep you cool, you keep it smooth, nothing to lose
damn it feels good to have diced pineapple

chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment