Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pink Matter (Freestyle)

wrote this at work a couple of nights ago. I have to admit this track is one of my least favorite songs on the album but it is a great song nonetheless. Though I figured I tried to take a stab to freestyle to it. Leave a comment below. verse

she tries to pick my brain
I'm trying to find what's between her legs
both these pink matters are insane
and have vivid colors to our imagina-
son I can't imagine having a daughter
cause my life ain't in order, for now
she's working on her career
I'm dreaming of a job where I can hear, the best and the worst
music soothes my soul, plus I can buy her a purse
a house and a car, fence some yards but she can do that by her,-self
she knows her wealth, matters into the 4 patterns we capture
quality time in plasma
pictures and movies on that t.v., love and laughter
the world gas us, up to be cold as liquid nitrogen
but she warms up the fire like carbon dioxin-
ide and I tried her favorite liquid liquor, she figures
on how not to get wasted on some dates
because she wants to feel me drink to her vaginal lubricate
but we wait, even though the friendship is solid like a chemistry plate
we can pick out colors of our mood we set
and I bet, she gets wet even when I don't give her head but don't mind rubbing mine when a hard day's work gets it fried
if love is water and friendship is the line
throw anything to a gram per liter to test if it's right
I love to drown in her rather, she floats in my mind patterns
and it's still funny on how no other color captures
really how this pink matters

No comments:

Post a Comment