Friday, August 3, 2012

Mercy Freestyle

wrote this about a month ago. shrug, tell me what y'all think. MERCY (Freestlye) chrous
Lamborghini Mercy
yo chick she so thirsty
I'm in the 2 seat Lambo
wit yo girl she tryin' jerk me
verse
A.M.P., now what you know about me
use to live with the mice and roaches, dreaming of Lamborghini coastin to place where they eat insects
women look like tan sex
and I thank God I'm so bless cause Diablo I can possess
the devil try to possess, my soul but he ain't come yet
now I can live my bars but if I dream I'll just limbo it
wood-grain and black tints, and Lambo so equip
my shit gotta hit cause the chick I'm wit, know I gotta flow like she wanna take a piss
But on that period, all this, I imagine to a T
haters flea, but keep my dogs around me
cause we A.D.D., cash rules everything around me
but when I see you in the street and your car just don't beep
please Lord forgive me for that motherfuckin' what?....
Lamborghini Mercy
yo chick she so thirsty
I'm in the 2 seat Lambo
wit yo girl she tryin' jerk me

No comments:

Post a Comment