Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Drake Hand Flow

As my Drake Hands swings so sporadic.
Watching my fingers and keys become attracted
Gotta lay some thoughts down before they get lost
Nobody here to tell me things, so I am my own boss
Peace and tranquility, call me the Dali Lama.
Shopping for no bullshit, save the drama
Niggas want hundreds in their pay, I urge for commas
Tryna find a spot outside of my momma's
The future got people ghost, they Lookin pale
Afraid to step up to the plate, these batters are frail
Yellow bellied dudes, hiding under their tails
They never stick to their path, get lost in a trail
Poppin mollies n pussy, both pure ecstasy 
Either oral or vaginal, it's a sex to me
Starting to see random Jawns tryna get next to me
Muscle chicks flexin me, non talking chicks texting me
No teeth having chicks out here cracking a smile
Chick's that got dudes in line tryna push me up the aisle
Shorties  who love to judge willing to give us a trail Broads who don't walk but willing to walk a mile Is it cuz of the hair or cuz I'm monotone?
Scavengers suck my meat off or just wanna bone
Always surrounded but they always want that time alone
Psycho chicks who wanna kidnap me and take me home.
Attention and affection
Their heart beat, clit has an erection
If I even glance in their direction
But I'm strap up for my protection
Can't trap me, ya time is wasted
People live in a greyscale, so their mind is racist
Their culture shock has Lil spark, their taste is so bland
But if you only saw in black in white, would you try to expand?
As my random thoughts become visual screenings
Eyes wide shut so they could hear the hidden meanings 
It might suddenly hit you like after school beatings
Or maybe meet you in the holidays, seasons greetings.
Another day, another green buck
Broads get ass shots just so we can give a mean fuck
Whether dick or acknowledgement, 
Guess as long as we give a shit, finished this

No comments:

Post a Comment