Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fuck You All The Time (Singer Freestyle)



Ready for your appointment?
Heard my presence was dire
So you can sing soprano?
I bet I can take you higher
Falsetto
Them high notes
Them hard hits
Them long strokes
Your body's my writing pad
Use my tongue to write notes
When your alone, in ya room
Dirty mind filled with erotic scenes
You start to have ya liquid dreams
Feel yaself start to cream
If you need a fix know I gotchu
Partner for this workout? I'll spot you
Legs in the air, I won't drop you
And if it's not you, I'll choose not to
Be like Sweet Throat, use my words
Make ya legs shiver with every verb
Penetrate ya body with every line
Ya panties will drop in no time
Put that arch in as I grab you
Beat it up like I have to
But I have to, cuz I have you
Keep it all between us two
But early in the morning when I wanna eat you
Don't shake ya head, I ain't playin
Alarm clock dick is that wake up call for you
Oh now you liking what I'm sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment