Saturday, June 11, 2011

Writers Block Vol 4

The Heat on 100 spent the whole day MIA
Snapback low, wanna cutie to come my way
Shirts off once again, and it aint summer yet
Gotta hundred on a summer heatwave, wanna take bets?
The freaks come out tonight, tryna get me a few
Ones who tried get at me, these days act brand new
The ones that want me now, they on my to do list
I'm so vagina friendly, lemme give ya lips a kiss
I put a smile on her face but can she keep it?
The fight to do so leaves scars, and I'm not healin
I fucked up now my image is blown like candles
Spray painted on my heart like vandals
All eyes n media on me like a scandal
They got me runnin on a bike without handles
Distmantle. All the thoughts in my mind
Finished with this quick rhyme, now the world is back aligned

No comments:

Post a Comment