Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random Flows

Lazy eye flow. Can't even look at you
I'm always lookin down for 100s on the ground
I always dream big. My visions never have you
My dreams are cinematic, recurring ones back it

Just you n me in my dorm room kissing
Tongue down ya throat, goin fishin
Every single second getting closer to my mission
Start ya body at a chill to ya skin at a glisten

If eatin's a form of charge, guess I'll pay the toll
But there's always a dead end when I reach the goal
I need to get out of this train of thought I'm so nasty.
Its better than havin nightmares that are so ghastly

Make you rock my snap back, Mac Miller shit.
Hit behind the arc wit no ring, Reggie Miller shit.
Roll with my ADD team. Me, OMO, Benson
OMO on the strings like marionettes, Jim Henson

Benson got the drums bangin like stampede
I'm on my vocals, seranadin to these girls' needs
We on some new age band shit, NERD 2.0
Eccentric sounds, hardcore base, and melodic flow

Another single summer, guess its only right
Could never be the hoe, I never lived that life
I just know what want, pick em like fresh fruit
There's locks to ya safe girl, I just want the loot

I wear my glasses just to make sure what I see is correct
Spec out every detail, none is at a neglect
I am never shallow, I cool at the deep end
Apologies if you wanted me, I like a cute friend

I'm told I'm disrespectful, yet all the ladies like me
They always threatening me, but never try to strike me
Flow creates streams, people drink this to survive
Complex mind, words starts cars to drive

This crazy world full of fast women & cocaine
My brain at a new location, bout to take this train

No comments:

Post a Comment