Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Simple Freestyle

hello, my name is Aaron McMillan
I am a nice guy, make beats and speak my feelings
For sure, nothing is something whosever fronting get Added to the back of the line like "who else is coming?"
so please don't make the mistake of disrespecting a great
that's me, Danny B. and Andre
Jersey where we stay, and yes we're young prey and everybody who likes A.D.D...lol thanks
we give most the praise everyday and we don't like facade
Andre wear snapbacks but it ain't no massage
we give good "ha haas" to girls with big ta tats, like Jadakiss to phat asses, MUAH!!!
to those who understand and respect, we make good conversations and give good checks
like we, just Nike-d a Reebok, of Tupac's Back. funny ain't nobody gave a Biggie since Tupac left
So I'mma go any way yall wanted it, but not flaunting it
ain't nobody slave cause I mastered my own audit
I see the similarities of clarity in similies
my own metaphors are bull horns but with more char-ge
anybody who judge me, I will stand unto thee, raise my right hand, left bible and say "the 5th I plee"
Dear Hip Hop I rap you up, with a freestyle in my mind and to be written it didn't take as much
we only use 10 percent of our mental, the other 90 is spiritual so I forgive you when you don't see the rest of my potential
so everybody who wrote, read and listen to
my name is Aaron McMillan and I was glad to be here too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment