Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Warmup by BuffyCup

There's fabric around
But they're not anyone's clothing
He's exploring and kissing
Any and everything he's holding
From top to bottom
No crevice is left untouched
And throughout my body
Comes this wave ; a rush
My adrenaline is pumping
As I ride him like he's my last
And I can see in his eyes
He never wants this moment to pass
Yet he still flips me over
Even puts me up on the wall
As I plunge deeper into extasy
Its his name I will call.
Breaking a sweat
As he feels me tighten up
He wants to feel me cum on his dick
And he's fighting not to bust a nut
So I work my hips faster
Because I want him to
And I do everything
He tells me not to do
And right after those 3 words are said
I hop off of him
And go straight for the head
I suck and lick it all up
And tell him I'll be back at lunch cuz
That was just a pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment