Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nympho

I'm one with her
Yet our plans on what's next differs
Her lip quivers as my teeth leave the tip
Head down to her bottom lips
Pullin my curls just to find a grip
Hands around her hips
Bring her to the air; she taking flight
She can feel the light
I lick her juices cuz they fill my hunger
Like Icees in the summer
The sweat makes her skin glow
Give her that look so she'll know
That my gun we'll cock back on her
Wait til she spreads, hands on the bed
Cock her down to a point her legs feel dead
Push in.Push back.Repeat.
I hit the same beat as I stab your spot
And stopping is not
A request in her nympho mind
As I redden her behind
Cuz my pelvis rammed it another time
Its hard for me to rhyme
Cuz I feel imma nut hard
Between her legs, there's a safe guard
Trojan Ecstasy holds the load
I blow out as I speed it up
Beat it up
Take it out, look at it, n eat it up
There she go laid out
Kissed her on the forehead n I went bout
Caressin her ass, as she went to sleep
Cuz when she wake up, my dick is where's she's bound to leap

No comments:

Post a Comment