Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Untitled

These College kids are so lazy
My ex actin so crazy
And what they doin doesnt say me
I dont swag surf; Why my life so wavy?

I need summer days to come thru
Jus to have eye candy to run to
Cuz who else is gunna respect these treats?
Yall gunna toss it after jus one bite to let the bums eat

They say Nice guys finish last
Yet I won da gold sash
But to some girls, I don't deserve it
"Cuz I'm a Nigga, I do Nigga things, and Niggas ain't shit"

Damn..can a get a break for once?
I'll have a redbone for breakfest and 2 piece thighs for lunch
These are jus dreams. They sit sideways
With that number one on my side up in the driveway.

She is love. She all that I ever need
Share mine with the whole world, my deadly sin's not greed
Tired of phoneys taking over, time to take the lead.
Im talkin bullshit, yet u took time to still read.

Honestly I want it all
The respect, the money, the life, the wife
The pain with the gain, the struggle with the hustle
Trynna break the barriers without gettin in trouble

Gotta keep my head high, even when rocks fall
Call me Superman, I'm who damsels n distress call
Some try to test my patience, but there aint a lot of yall
I'm a GFE/ADD Boy and we stand tall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment