Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman, Dr. Lonnie Smith


I know this not normal and very random to the blog but I thought this would be a good music appreciation. To the fathers and mothers of music that started it off, I would like to gives thanks to Dr. Lonnie Smith. Myself being a keyboard/piano guy, i enjoy watching great organists/keyboardists do their thing. I never knew about Dr. Smith until yesterday, a co-worker show me a video on YouTube. From first impression, I was amazed. I love watching things like this. It keeps you wanting more, to improve yourself to be as good and a bookmark for the greats that came before. This is just some inspiration that came my way and I'm putting it in here for you. It does have to music per-say to inspire you, it could be something as small as rock on the ground. Inspiration is the desire that a person seeks from themselves to be better. That's all this is, just a lil inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment