Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bored At Work

"so you wanna come to me for order, speaking Spanish por favor
lyrical slaughter for you and your daughter to get away from me
quickly before I throw my nut in your sepal container figuratively speaking
much more saner than Keenan, kel's orange soda going up
in price $1.29 tax included
nothing like standing on your feet eight hours or less
just to get finance increase. some of the same people reck my nerves
some increase my knowledge to words like flutinanny, damn I wish I didn't have that family cause they are so lucky to leave this place but I've got to stay
No shirt, no shoes service waste food from around the corner thanks to my dude
price marked down to about a buck and some change
all i got to say is that some girl named Lorraine he liked back in the day
came into my store, exchange numbers like bets. he's gonna beat I bet
knock the V.I.R.G.I.N.A. in and out of place
ha ha so stupid with this, don't know when I'm serious
or playing, same songs keep playing every hour on the hour
bout to devourer this sandwich tur-key breast and ham, light on the mayo
all day blow cold and hot condition keep blowing boss getting on nerves
not knowing I'm bout to resign, out the door feeling more fine
seeing it burn down with hate flames to admire the fire.
But let me stop playing, get back to work before my praying
grants me the boss to turn my resign to a let-go but look yo
I'mma go, incorrect English I know but you can't say I curse on this because I didn't
just enough to fit in my clear space for full emptiness of stress to mess with mess from an average jerk bored at work."
I wrote this poem while i was at work today bored, just though I might share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment