Friday, January 23, 2009

A thought on Hypocrisy

"Go ahead..have fun" thats what she said a few days before we separated. Ever since then..the pit of my stomach has been on death. Always wondering what is she doing..Now since last night, i actually realized; i gotta b like fuck it. Its not like shes wondering what I'm doing unless she's not with whoever..What i don't understand is if she has kissed another guy and she has a couple hickeys on her neck, how does she consider that time apart? A kiss can lead to a new love, yet she declares that she still loves me. Its weird that if I kiss another girl or i have hickeys on my neck, its sooo wrong. Smell that? Its called Hypocrisy. I see the fire in her eyes when she sees me huggin a girl or doing a Spanish kiss on the cheek on the ones she don't know. Her jealousy is what makes me wonder..does she really care? Or is she mad that I'm doing the same thing and not waiting on her phone calls. I'm not calling her, she gotta call me in order to get attention from me. I'm tired on the ignorance of her acting that things are okay, so I'm just going to start having fun..Not fuckin no random ass girls..but stop caring about what she's doing and do me. I'm tired of blaming myself. I'm tired of trying to change me like I'm the issue. If she gets jealous, I hope she doesn't take the wrong path, and make that mistake to lose me. I'm going back to first semester Martixx until she realizes what she wants. So Here's This Classic Usher, "U Dont Have To Call" Cuz I'm on true GFE status...early



*****NOTE THIS DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE HER....I'M JUST GIVING HER WHAT SHE WANTS..***

No comments:

Post a Comment