Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Please, Tell Me

Please, Tell Me...
tell me how i'm so stuck
I shuld tell her good luck
on her life that kinda sucks
She 2 blind 2 c her end starts a new beginning
Tryna play the saint yet u jus sinning

tell me why I'm in love
with faux angel from above
makin things so rough
for 2 niggas lookin for the right one
now u got issue that remains unsung

I c u having fun, But what about us?
Yea i sed fuck him, yet he jus caught in lust
U sayin u love us both i think its fucked up
Soon enough u gunna have 2 choose one,kill the other with a cup

full of poison, Tell me
Tell me why you doing wrong
Yet i'm stuck writing this song
Bout a girl i think that is taking so long
Jus to let me go.
Cuz i jus wanna know
If we can keep something going or let it die
Cuz everytime you talk about him, i wanna punch him in the eye
N plz quit it with the BS bout how he was only a friend.
C u knew what u were doing, now u dont want it to end.
Cuz if we get back together, im stuck looking back
that u truly fucked up and he wanna pick up the slack

from when u started, Tell Me
Tell me why u claim u still love me
Yet u cant really confront me
thinkin bout that nigga cuz he
envy what we got or what we had
and in my heart and getting more and more sad
I wish you knew what u want
Instead of seeming that u tryna flaunt
that u got 2 niggas feening for u like u hottest since the sun
but how wuld you feel if it became one?

No comments:

Post a Comment