Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dis Btich Crazy...

So real talk...there was this chick on Facebook...i guess she felt some of way about people taking a break. Me n my girl are taking a break right now, she doin her so now I gotta do me. But in the end we still love each other, so i put on my status: She my favorite girl, we don't have a title. Some chick I know she goes to my school, but never talked to her...i think...was like "what you mean 'yall dont have a title?' I jus told her me n my girl on break? Then the chick started goin off!!!! She was all, ' A break? For what? For her to fuck other niggas and you to fuck other chicks? You might as well break up' I was like.....damn...dis bitch crazy...but i replied to her its not how you kinda define a break..we aint lookin for other people..jus lookin for a real definition of who we are exactly...mainly her though. In the end, either this chick like me, or people are really concerned with the relationship I had. So in the end, ima let you guys bump this Drake - Bitch is Crazy...early

No comments:

Post a Comment