Monday, January 26, 2009

My Confessions

1. I love You

2. I sometimes hate that I love you because you hurt me

3. I wish we never went on break

4. I wish you never went to that nigga so fast, talkin to him, chillin with him whatever.

5. Fuck That Nigga. He's a fuckin bitch ass nigga. He gotta problem, he can see me

6. I'm afraid of you. You right now have almost committed murder. You should have made sure you killed me. My last breathes are urging to hold you, kiss you, love you.

7. I don't understand how you so confused with us, then thinkin that chillin with a guy that wants you is going to clear ur head.

8.It angers me that even with the bullshit, I STILL want to be with you.

9. I really need to know if you truly feel this way.

10. Fuck that bitch ass, pedophile ass, loser ass, waitin for us to die ass nigga.

11.I truly want to make things work. So many have told me maybe I should move on but I'm soooo stuck on you and my mom said if you truly do love her, realizing that automatically gives you that decision on whether to move on or not.

12. You are the definition of beauty, the apple of my eye, the independent goddess that needs a lil love when she gets home, that diamond that would stop my hunt for any other treasure, that piece of my heart that keeps me going.

13. I want you to tell me you don't want this nigga and say that you will never be out of my life.

14. It seems like K.Ci & JoJo was talkin bout us when they made "All My Life"...early

No comments:

Post a Comment