Monday, June 4, 2012

Its Somethin Like

I wish the ignorance knew better
 Cuz if you knew better, you'd do better 
You'd choose better, make moves better 
Take in news better, choose crews better 
But y'all mopin now, drake ass niggas 
Contempt with chump change, make ass figures 
Always missin what you aim for, bad triggers 
Haters think I'm big headed cuz my hat's bigger 
Nah my minds just filled with ambition 
Put my glasses on for a better vision 
Peripherals got me seeing the big picture
People are close minded I can't fuck with ya 
Curiosity got me complex thinking
Fountains of new knowledge got my mind drinking 
I'm so intergalactic, spaced out 
Bodies of the old me get traced out 
With every lesson, there's a new path 
Make sure shit adds up, do ya math 
Rewrite ya history, don't let em tell ya future 
If ya dreams high, there's so many waiting to shoot you 
Down like a bird sky high with the while clouds 
Seem quiet but my mind speaks so loud 
Not afraid to be heard while I'm a crowd 
Why wait when I can say my shit right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment