Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Like My Girls...

I like my chicks canvased; Tatted up 
A small frame, some type of butt 
Dimples on her back 
Press onto Em when I'm bout to fuck 
Like a good girl with attitude  
She can snap back but not that rude 
A ditzy chick just won't do 
Need a chick that got some type of clue 
Her ambition keeps me motivated 
Got her past issues situated  
Be a breathe of fresh air to me
Ventilated, Elevated 
College smart and street smart 
A candy girl, she a sweetheart 
Her stories never need a restart 
If she a lying trick, then we part 
Like my caramels, my brown skins
My dark chocolates my yellow girls
She can be type thick or a little thin 
As long as she fit in my world 
Plays in my hair Til I fall asleep
Tugs on my hair while I'm tryna eat 
Bite her bottom lip when she tryna freak
And I'll have her comin, she ain't tryna leave
Shes good with her timing
She throws down with dining
The one that keeps me rhyming
Singing, dancing, and winding 
Her body is so flawless 
Her eyes ask if I want this? 
The mutual feelings are so bliss
And the connection starts with one kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment