Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thirst Traps Of The Week

They say boredom kills, so I decided to do something different. So Here's THIRST TRAPS OF THE WK
I bet niggas would be hype as hell hitting this follow button. Sure you promoting ya Twitter and sure you're comfy in whatchu wearing. Doesn't stop niggas from thirsting over this. My nigga Laika aka @2SMALL_ shows that good promotion might include showing a little leg. Plus her tweets entertain my ass lol
TWITTER: @2SMALL_
INSTAGRAM: 2SMALL_

 Next We Got My Nigga Puffy Head. Cute Face Right? But WHY WOULD YOU THIRST WITH HER LOOKIN LIKE THIS....
 Homey on her hospital bed and niggas still tryna holla...seriously...REALLY?!?! Thats Cool. Thirsty Ass Fucks. Niggas throwing their instagram names at her cuz they can't get her number too. Smh. NIGGAS. Don't Expect A Follow Though. Thats The Homey. Even a lack of nuditiy and natural beauty...even in a neck brace gathers thirst.
TWITTER: @DOLLYFAZE
INSTAGRAM: @PHEONIXKRAZE

My last one was a given. I saw this and yelled at her like "THIS IS A FUCKING THIRST TRAP" But nobody listens to good old Dan. But for a girl who is in nursing school by day, jacks dealer by night, and head of her own modeling company GLAM VIXENZ other times, I say "Hey, At least her Trap is worth somethin" PAUSE (II) No Thirst Lol. Not bad for a pint size person
TWITTER: @IAMTREASURE_
INSTAGRAM: @IAMTREASURE_

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THIRST TRAPS AREN'T ALWAYS INTENTIONAL. SALUTE TO THE ONES WHO CAN'T HELP BEING IN THE SKIN THEY'RE IN

No comments:

Post a Comment