Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The HeartBreak

Damn, I'm single
Thought I had my chips stacked straight like Pringles 
I feel like I lost somethin 
I look alright but I'm frontin 
Right now I'm up to bat 
Niggas before me all bunted 
They just out takin they bases 
None of Em out here racin 
No rush to commit, They just steady pacin 
Cop a feel, get a brush 
Of a titty, or some lust 
I'm tryna hit it out of the park 
They just in it for a thrust
But back to what was willing 
The pain I got ain't healing 
I got percs for this sick love 
I never showed the feelings 
At least that how you perceived it 
And damn I almost believed it 
But how could this be true to you? 
Cuz I was always true to you 
But I was never one with words 
Guess I'm just another bird 
Fell in love with someone like me  
But it falls down like the verse 
On the melody it's sad to see 
Clarity. Clearing up the air 
Smokey from the explosion 
In this war we have created 
Now we have muted emotions 
No waves in the ocean 
No further direction 
We need time to redefine ourselves
Before we suffer rejection 
These are only simple terms 
Simple lesson. Live and learn 
For eachother. Miss and yearn
 Lonely beds. Toss and turn 
As our life plays put. Let it churn
Get what we deserve and earn 
One day catch our second wind 
We shall be more than friends again

No comments:

Post a Comment