Monday, February 14, 2011

Starlight: Love Note To Her Part 2


hello-kitty-valentine-coloring-pages-2_LRG.jpg




star-border-tn.jpgGlows in the sky
Sparkle in my eye
Too blessed to walk on ground, you should be able to fly
As basic as it sounds
Visions of you are around
Your essence is like a drug, I'll purchase you by the pound
Take a hit, smoke it up
Itching for the next time
This might be an addiction n yet I'm doing just fine
Cuz your drug is a gateway
Somethin like a remedy
When the events come a line I start to think this is meant to be
I go back to 4th of July
Our eyes locked like cuffs
Bodies yearned for eachother, we couldn't get enough
Just looked up at the stars
Chilled right by some cars
Wondering if we were together, could the world be ours?
But yet nobody know
How this courtship will grow
Whether you plan ahead or I'll go with the flow
But for now I'll follow your smile
I'd walk a thousand miles,
Or just s
wim through this love, we can call it the Nile.

No comments:

Post a Comment