Monday, February 14, 2011

Candy Coated: Love Note To Her


Hershey bar kisses, my lips need more than one
Summer sweet baby, protect you from the sun
Ice cream cone, lick you all around
This will get messy, sticky face bound
Fancy like an ëclair, this taste is so rare
Our love's an art exhibit, we post it up for fans to stare
Got these simplistic women that wanna let me taste,
But I'm hearin that they leave dudes with that Warheads Face
So I keep my diet strictly you, cuz your love is good for me
Your the honey to my tea, the fresh apple from a tree
Like M&Ms straight from Mars, love is out of this world.
My own lil Snickers bar, caramel filled chocolate girl
If I rush you're like A Slushie, my whole body starts to chill
Too much of you is unhealthy, but I'll pay the doctor bill
Your sweet passion is too delicate, I keep it away from harm
Why deal with these Trix, When I got my Lucky Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment