Monday, February 7, 2011

Its Been A While

We walk like the wind carries our feet
This feeling is somethin like a retreat
Or like a getaway, runaway, someway
That we will leave the world and it won't include gunplay
Or a suicide, or an overdose
A quick release can be fatal, you're doin the most
Cherish life cuz it only comes once
Excell for heights now, don't give it a few months
Sun shining, been a while since it smiled on us
In a world that's been so cloudy, only God we trust
I put doubters on hush, have em lustin
For this high recognition n yet their dreams I am as crushin
Cuz there is only one me! No clones around
Lookin for wannabees? Check the lost and found
I'm on higher ground, sky is the limit
Size13 Timbs, I got the feet to fill it
Spaced Out, No Kush, Bally, or Haze
I can do this for days, what I do is not a phase
In my lane, racing through the right track
Don't know where it leads, hopefully right back
To the supporters and the people that make me smile
I know my flow a lil scratchy, its just been a while

No comments:

Post a Comment