Sunday, November 7, 2010

Something I Thought Of This Morning

the first time I open my mouth, I see people notice me

the first time I did something, it was watch carefully

ever since that day I realize when I verbalize what my eyes have seen that was first step of the dream

i see my friends changing more and more, then I see myself then ask "Am I a whore?"

with that open mind never ending. no one ever hated but debated if I was transending

i live my life to the fullest. haters, i will never fire back 'cause you shot your own bullets.

look at what I done so far? the work, the test, the grind and ability not to show off

y'all lost my regret yet. respect the check, mark the upset so you won't forget.

this was made for you. only would i ever choose to blog about something so rude. but is it not the truth?

I'm still stressing about that deer I hit today yet I beat dead horses and call that "play".

it's not going to come alive or see what you saw because that is the surprise.

maybe I should stop, I haven't got slept since I got off work. this was something i thought of this morning not to make my mind hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment