Monday, November 1, 2010

Lady...

Like a sunset rising, you wake me
Like a baby's first word, you make me
Happy. As if I got a wonder of the world
They need a statue of you, cuz you're more than just a girl
In my eyes. You're fly
No matter how they try
To shoot you down
Cuz you have no cost, Ya own money to floss
You are such a boss
I love when you're around
Try not to make a sound, cuz I feel
You and me are so real
I admire the skin you in, and our love won't peel
Or flake off, I take off
On anyone that thinks otherwise
You're teardrops seem as heavy rain in my eyes
And my goal is to take control of the Flood
Dry up all the mud
Cuz ya makeup is becoming a mess
And its almost hitting ya dress
And when I make things better, you say I'm the best
Cuz I'm in awe of ya kisses
Fuck critics and disses
Nothin really matters, as long as you my misses.
She is. I mean you are
My Star
Beat To My Heart
Stuck On My Mind, Never Apart.
My Lady.
My Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment