Friday, September 4, 2009

I Got Goin Like

Sun needs shades 2 c me i shine brighter
The alarm rang off, I'm that fire
My name come up, recognized by alot of yall
Ya chick head hurt, she call me her tylenol
Welp, she jus became ya ex chick
U got booed off her stage n next is...
ME
But seriously Im tryna do it better
Become a trendsetter
Pull a twista, get it wetter
Lick ya lips ma, babies slidin out
Tryna learn but u don't know what I'm talkin bout
You got ya world sleeping on what u can do
And that's ya revelation.
Make that ya motivation
So us ya dedication to climb to the top
And even from there u ain't tryin to stop
Straight out the pot u the crem of the crop
They cookin yo ass up, and u jus waitin 2 pop
But just don't drop the ones that help you build the mountain
Drop the damn mosquitoes drinkin up ya fountain
I'm so every where...but do you really care?
On my Slash-A-Mill shit, Let Me Take You There

No comments:

Post a Comment