Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Alone

i wrote this shit while i was listening to biggie
my downfall, life after death disc 2 heavy
rotation, so the flow is influence by the late, great frank white
take your light and spark it in the dark my shit is not hard
just look easy to the untrain eye. bad days got me frustrated
today being a day from building up, layered from bills being unpaid
got a couple of days but see it ain't about the dough or the home
it's about the responibility on your own, you see i thought some my miggaz would understand by now
funny, all the dough, they haven't change in awhile. i ain't talking like i'm out of that category, some of the shit yall do been starting to bore me. polo shirts with tim's laced up to new brim, blend with hotness of a new trend. i see yall on facebook, like Michael Jackson didn't moonwalk off the wall for you to be hook

maybe i'm corny, i'll be fine with that. atleast i know for me, there are problems attacted. all i ever really was to be understood, even now there's nobody i can say "a yo whats good, this hood is fuck up, the struggle got me gone, you think you can hook up, with me to get a meeting of the minds, look inside and see what i can find" but no. my family got a family raising, friends still living with parents, thats not changing. hustla back in my mind, thinking bout gaming, up across the level, slowly fading. biggie's been off now, not the same flow. damn how did get off track? you gave me all i ever want now i want nothing back. take all the blessings and give me my dad back. but yet if wishes and past can reflect, the outcome will be the same, damn i can't go back.

I was pissed at yall today. all i ever said, went out the window. shocked yall when i said i had to dropout. i can't imagine if the shoe was on your feet, all i ever wanted was you to understand me. "see me fam-ous, bright lights frame us." can i really see yall backing me up then, dad told me friends stay to the end. i wonder if he was right, truth shows, doesnt need money or bright lights., polo shirts or tims. i accepted yall for who you are, question is will understanding me match up to your par?

(thats the way i feel right now man. i feel like nobody understand me right now, or understands what i'm going thru. y'all my dudes, but don't wanna feel like i'm alone here. i need to know if yall can ride wit me on this. i luv yall, but i gotta know if yall have luv for me though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment