Monday, September 21, 2009

5 minutes on the train

Sitting in the train feelin so drag
Gotta shawty right in front of me wit uggs in her bag
Gucci purse hangin on her shoulder
If she somehow fall damn right Ima hold her
Consoled her. Her body got me runnin like a motor
Belt on top her jeans, it won't hold her shit up
Prolly cuz that booty she obtaining
Her belt holdin dat weight could lead to it breakin
Her eyes I see me n her in an island
Stylin wit the finest clothes must be Italian
Hair wrapped up, what is she hidin
Some Pocahontas shit I would grab n start ridin
Feather earings so she must be exotic
The mystery behind her might mean she erotic
We parallel from each other, we should intersect
She makin things so hard, but we ain't erect
Her vibe shows that she might need a getaway
One time with me will make her get that vacay
Lips need a kiss, is she feeling this
Damn there goes her stop, I guess my chance is missed

No comments:

Post a Comment