Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm So Over It

Its crazy how its been so long, but now I'm painless
I used to think bout ya feelings, but now I'm Brainless
Excuse me, thoughtless. Its different when i c u
Used 2 b my main focus, now I look past you

Honestly I'm not being mean, this real talk
Used 2 sulk down the street, now I got a new walk
Hit chicks with the smalltalk, or give em a look
Aint tryna steal hearts, Dont wanna b a crook

I was stressed when you left me, didnt eat 4 weeks
Now I'm an animal, the world is my feast
Mad at this new me? Cant imagine how
U wit ya man, I'm wit whoever here now

We finally real friends now, i can live with it
I'm makin these moves now, I can Never sit
Gunna party,work,flirt, in ma GFE Cap
Someone call the director n tell em its a wrap.

(Jus wanna tell heads I'm a lot better these days. No more Stressin. No more sulkin. No more depression. I'm doin me officially now. GFE/ADD/MR. V FRIENDLY Status)

No comments:

Post a Comment