Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boredom Session Vol 1


This is just one of my boredom sessions
Had to get the iPod, n jot it down, no questions.
Seems like June is the wet month, stay wit orgasms
I'm surprised mother nature ain't dealin with back spasms

But anyway, how y'all doin out there?
I c the fine lookin ladies breakin necks without a care
One said her ass is out of this world, Assteroids
My eyes got stronger lookin at it; stare-roids

I like how cats is mad that I'm cool wit they girlfriend
They think that she might hook up wit the gentleman
But don't let her paranoia push her away see
Cuz soon she'll b beggin 2 IF YOU SEEK AMY

Wow. Can't believe I used that line
Skateboardin down the halfpipe, I stay on my grind
I sometimes like my shirts like my girls; night
They kiss me on my head so I guess it's goodnight..

And this all was thought up in like 5 min while takin a shower LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment